Everything you need to know about WhatsApp Plus!
WhatsApp Plus is the free messenger app using the internet to send messages and share pictures and files from Android or smartphones. It uses the internet to send messages or share other audio or video media, so this is less costly than text messages.
Moreover, you can also use the WhatsApp on your desktop or personal computer or laptop. It is the globally most popular messaging app nowadays. It is especially famous in teenagers across the globe due to the facility of group chatting. Everyone who has a smart mobile phone loves WhatsApp. It offers you to send messages without any extra cost.
I am a big fan of WhatsApp too like anyone else. But we will talk about WhatsApp Plus in this article. We will discuss how to install, how to uninstall and its features etc. We will also try to find out how this app is different from the original WhatsApp and why you should install this app.
It is a modified version of WhatsApp developed by the Spanish developer Rafalete in 2012. This app is as free but it requires the user license like original WhatsApp. This app is also known as WhatsApp+, WhatsApp Plus Holo and has a blue icon as compared to the green icon of the original WhatsApp. Check GB WhatsApp is also the version of WhatsApp APK.
What Is WhatsApp Plus?
WhatsApp Plus is a modified version of original WhatsApp for Android. It has too many wonderful features and it is non-existent in WhatsApp original. many copies of WhatsApp plus have emerged and many of them have stopped or blocked. But here in this article, we are going to introduce the official modified version by Spanish developers. WhatsApp Plus is designed by a senior member of xda-Rafalense.
WhatsApp Plus is an altered form of original WhatsApp. In fact, the developer of this app made some modifications in UI with some extra functional facilities. But WhatsApp Plus is still using the same protocols and license with original WhatsApp.
It is the best app for instantaneous messaging. It gives you many more customizations and features than the original WhatsApp. Installing the WhatsApp plus is simple but you have to delete or uninstall the original WhatsApp before installing it. Also, check the Clash of Lights Private Servers.
Using the WhatsApp Plus is not illegal but there may be issues of copyrights with the original app. When you ask the authorities about the legal status of this new apk, they will say it is not legal. We are not sure about its legal status yet. When we ask authorities about its legal disclaimer, they don’t give any response. But we found that it works very well as compared to original WhatsApp.
In 2014 and 2015 there were many complaints about the blockage of the accounts on it and legal threats. It is not clear whether it is legal or not. But it is available on the internet to download. However, the formulation structure of both applications is the same. But WhatsApp Plus has an advantage on original WhatsApp. it is more secure than original. when you want to send private messages (messages that you don’t want to go on public), WhatsApp Plus is better for this purpose.
It is also confirmed that a few years before some of WhatsApp+ users were disabled from the services but they did not receive any other notice the one about the inappropriate use of the app. And this kind of notice can also be issued to the consumers of original WhatsApp that don’t use the app properly. This app has not issued any API to the other developers.
It is quite hard to say that using modified apps is legal or not. We cannot be sure about its legal status. Maximum the users can be blocked or banned from the service and after blocked or banned they might be thinking that using this app is unlawful. In simple words, nobody is blocked or banned officially for using WhatsApp Plus.
Is WhatsApp Plus Safe For Use?
We really not sure that if WhatsApp Plus is safe for use because this app is modified. Moreover, the developers of WhatsApp Plus can change their code. There is also a risk that the developers can steal your personal and private data. They have their own servers. Let us explain this thing.
When you send a message to anyone in your contact list, it directly goes to the main servers of the application, there is copied and then the server sends this message to your contact. So in this way, there is a risk of stealing your private data. So this WhatsApp Plus server, they let you upload unlimited data, but actually, you are uploading your same data in a timely manner on the application server.
Download Clash of Magic APK from here.
How To Uninstall WhatsApp?
It is a similar and simple way to uninstall the new app. Just take back up of your conversations and uninstall the app like any other app you do normally. The steps are described as following:
- First, open the app
- Drop down the menu bar and go to chat settings
- Chose the option of saving conversations
- Now exit WhatsApp Plus and go to your phone settings and then in the application manager
- Select the WhatsApp Plus and click the option to uninstall
Features that differentiate WhatsApp Plus from Original WhatsApp:
Here are some points of difference between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus:
- New themes: It is the most prominent feature added in WhatsApp Plus. This feature is able to change the appearance of the app completely like you can change the appearance and colors of your screen. It can be done by choosing a new style and visual themes. These themes are installed directly from the application and are free of cost. You don’t have to pay any extra cost for this beautiful feature. If you feel bored with the background theme, it gives you the function of changing the themes.
There are more than 700 themes available to change. It cannot only change the background but also the bottom of the contact list, the color of the bar as well as of text. But in the original App, this function is not available. The original application does not carry such a feature. You cannot change the themes in the original app. But in the new App, you not only change the background themes but it also has the options to change the contact list bottom and color of bar and text messages.
- New Emoticons: WhatsApp Plus also offers you a wide range of emotions which include smileys from Google hangouts. These emoticons will be visible only to them who also has installed this on their android. It means that if you send a message to someone with emoticons who has not installed WhatsApp Plus, he cannot see the emoticons in the message. All he will see is a question mark. Unfortunately, these emotions can be seen by only that person in your contact list if he also has installed it on his phone.
- Hiding of Statues or connection: For a long time, one of the most prominent features in the WhatsApp Plus is to hide your last access or connection. But this is a function you have to pay for. This app provides you the facility to hide your online status like Facebook. You can hide your online status and last seen the connection from other people. If you want to chat someone with hiding your connection, just click the option. But to avail of this function, you have to pay a monthly premium. Recently the original App has added the same function to hide online status
- Media sharing: You can customize your file sharing in WhatsApp Plus. In the original WhatsApp, high-quality images get low in size and not visible so clearly. In a modified app, you can customize the size of your files according to your requirement from 2 to 50MB without the loss of file quality.
In fact, this feature is very helpful for students to share their lecture notes with their fellows in better quality. You can also send large music files and videos without the loss of clarity. This is definitely is a useful additional function that you cannot get in the original App. There are also the options of maintaining the size and quality of images and files you want to share to someone other in your contact list.
- Multiple messages: You can send and forward multiple messages at a time to a group in the modified app. You can also share your location and send voice messages, unlike in the case of the original app. You can share large media files and messages in a group at once.
- Customize Appearance & Settings of Everything: You can personalize everything of WhatsApp Plus. Changing colors, size of header and footer, widgets, change screen, pop-up notifications, etc are prominent features to customize your app. In addition to the skin menu, it has no more than six features for editing appearance and settings. The details are as follows:
- You can add a header. You can change the color. And also you can reduce or enlarge the size of chat images.
- You can add header and fluctuate the size of contact images.
- Appearance and size of pop-up notifications.
- You can change the size and colors of widgets.
- You can also change the color of the icon image.
Why You Should Install The Modified WhatsApp?
This app is developed for those people who want to customize the app according to their mood. Everyone should install the WhatsApp Plus who want more control on notifications, need more privacy and sending images and videos with high quality. In fact, it is the perfect alternative to the original app with extra functions.
Mentioning above its qualities, I am not sure about its legal or official status. As the original App has acquired by Facebook, so they added audio and video calling feature in it. They also added some extra security features which are not available in the new App. So if you want to go with customization then WhatsApp Plus is best and if you have concerns with its legal status then you can wait until the company makes an announcement.